SOMA (so’ma) n. 1 the nourishing essence of vitality 2 immortal nectar 3 the cooling essence of moonlight 4 the subtlest form of matter 5 an intoxicating sacred juice
It’s Time to Gather Again!
You’re relaxing in a tranquil retreat center with gorgeous eco-reserve views. You breathe in the fresh air and the scent of wild lavender. You feed your body with sumptuous fresh organic Ayurvedic meals and nourishing drinks. You feed your mind with the choice of solitude and silence or engaging conversation with welcoming, friendly faces. You feed your Soul with daily, heartening Yoga practices of various styles, quality time hiking in nature, and moonlit hot tub soaks. You celebrate life in a safe sacred space. (Scroll down to see photos!)
Ahhhh… will you join me?
You deserve to be revitalized so you can flourish in your life.
WHAT: 4 day/3 night retreat with…
- Daily Yoga classes
- Pranayama (Breathing techniques)
- Tantric connection practices
- Cacao Ceremony
- Ecstatic Dance
- 3 delicious organic, plant-based Ayurvedic meals a day + snacks and tea parties
- Quality time with old and new friends
- Daily activities of your choice: One on one sessions with Anne Tyler, Hiking trails, etc.
WHEN: Fall, 2024
WHERE: Murrieta, CA
WHY: You deserve to de-stress, get grounded, and restore your vitality with like-minded/hearted friends in a beautiful, inspiring space.
Ojas is a Sanskrit word that means vigor or vitality and refers to the inner fire we need to fulfill our purpose. It is our intention to offer Ojas as a place for restoration, connection, and healing. All are welcome.
What are people saying about their experience at the previous SOMA retreat?
FINANCIAL EXCHANGE: $1,555
- Zelle – rhythmlover8@gmail is prefered
- Venmo @AnneTyler-Harshbarger
- Reach out to Anne Tyler directly for info about payment plans and the balance due date.
*See Terms and Conditions of refunds and cancellations below
I am SO excited to enjoy time with you and the nectar of life together in joyous fellowship.
Please reach out with any questions!
*Terms & Conditions for Refunds and Cancellations
- $600 deposit is non-refundable
- If there is a natural disaster, government-mandated lockdown, or some scenario that forbids traveling or gathering, your full payment will be applied to a rescheduled event.
- If I have to cancel the event, I’ll give you a refund minus the deposit which will be applied to the rescheduled event.
- If you decide to cancel 30 days before, your current payment and deposit will go towards the next event.
- If you decide to cancel for any reason, your outstanding payment must be paid and your full payment minus the deposit will be applied to the next event.
- If the retreat center for some reason has to cancel our reservation. We will do our best to find a replacement space ASAP. If that is not possible, your full payment will be applied to a rescheduled event.