SOMA (so’ma) n. 1 the nourishing essence of vitality 2 immortal nectar 3 the cooling essence of moonlight 4 the subtlest form of matter 5 an intoxicating sacred juice
It’s Time to Gather Again!
You’re relaxing in a tranquil retreat center with gorgeous eco-reserve views. You breathe in the fresh air and the scent of wild lavender. You hear the sound of water gently cascading onto rocks. You feed your body with sumptuous fresh organic Ayurvedic meals and nourishing drinks. You feed your mind with the choice of solitude and silence or engaging conversation with welcoming, friendly faces. You feed your Soul with daily, heartening Yoga practices of various styles, quality time hiking in nature, and moonlit hot tub soaks. You celebrate life in a safe sacred space. (Scroll down to see photos!)
Ahhhh… will you join me?
You deserve to be revitalized so you can flourish in your life.
WHAT: 4 day/3 night retreat with…
- Daily Yoga classes (Vinyasa Flow, Hatha, Gentle, Yin)
- Pranayama (Breathing techniques)
- Tantric connection practices
- An EPIC immersive sound journey experience
- Cacao Ceremony
- Movement Play
- Ecstatic Dance + DJ
- 3 delicious organic vegetarian and vegan Ayurvedic meals a day + snacks and tea parties
- Large heated spa, outdoor fire pit, lavender garden, zen pond, expansive decks, relaxing nooks for lounging
- Quality time with old and new friends
- Daily activities of your choice: Hiking trails in the Santa Rosa Ecological Reserve, horseback riding, vineyards, massage, relaxing and doing absolutely nothing, etc.
WHEN: Oct. 27-30, 2022. Thurs. night 4 PM check-in —> Sun. morning 11 AM check-out)
WHERE: Ojas Retreat Center, Santa Rosa Plateau, CA (Santa Ana Mountains of La Cresta)
- 6 spacious bedrooms, 5.5 bathrooms (most ensuite). The Center can sleep up to 19 people.
- Indoor and outdoor dining
- 2 large indoor lounging/living spaces
- Large open indoor Yoga pavilion with 2 full walls of opening doors, fully equipped with yoga props
- On-site parking
- Enjoy retreat center photo gallery – scroll down!
WHY: You deserve to de-stress, get grounded, and restore your vitality with like-minded/hearted friends in a beautiful, inspiring space.
What are people saying about their experience at the previous SOMA retreat?
Ojas Retreat Center
- $600 deposit to Venmo @AnneTyler-Harshbarger
- Cost: $1,333
- Payment plans available
- Reach out to Anne Tyler directly for info about payment plans and balance due date.
*See Terms and Conditions of refunds and cancellations below
COVID 19 PROTOCOL: It is our priority that everyone who attends feels as comfortable as possible. We are all taking things one day at a time and we’ll adapt accordingly. Thankfully we Yogis are flexible!
I am SO excited to enjoy time with you and the nectar of life together in joyous fellowship. Please reach out with any questions!
*Terms & Conditions for Refunds and Cancellations
$600 deposit is non-refundable
If there is a natural disaster, government-mandated lockdown, or some scenario that forbids traveling or gathering, your full payment will be applied to a rescheduled event.
If I have to cancel the event, I’ll give you a refund minus the deposit which will be applied to the rescheduled event.
If you decide to cancel before Sept 26, your current payment and deposit will go towards the next event.
If you decide to cancel for any reason after Sept 26, 2022, your outstanding payment must be paid and your full payment minus the deposit will be applied to the next event.
If the retreat center for some reason has to cancel our reservation. We will do our best to find a replacement space ASAP. If that is not possible, your full payment will be applied to a rescheduled event.
If you test positive for Cov 19 and are not symptom-free by 10 days before the event, your full payment will be applied to the next event.